Kushal Textile Institute, better known as KTI, is an eminent Professional Textile Institute based in Surat, the city that is also known as the capital of synthetic textiles in India.
Textile knowledge combined with specialized expertise in operational excellence, analysis and domain knowledge is the key to success for a Textile oriented professional in most Textile industries today.
In this direction, KTI prepares individuals for ever growing and highly competitive industry that enables Surat's talent pool to build their careers in specialized Textile domain.
At KTI, we prepare and train a world-class, competent, talented and innovative Entrepreneur and/or Trader who is ready to provide value to the ever evolving needs of Textile world.
- Run and managed by a Textile technologist with substantial experience of over 30 years.
- Extremely Business oriented and Synthetic Textile Industry centered courses.
- Classes conducted at business friendly timings.
- Centrally located, in the textile business area of the city.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with modern classroom.
- Activity-focused learning through experience, exposure and involvement.
- Ideal student-teacher ratio.
- Highly Qualified, trained and talented Faculty.
- Non-conventional and innovative techniques of teaching.
- KTI is invited and has accepted to be an “Associate Knowledge Partner” for the international textile exhibition GTTES-2019 (2nd Global Textile Technology and Engineering Show), organized by ITME SOCIETY at Mumbai, on dates 1-3 February’2019.
At KTI, We EDUCATE you about the Macro & Micro Economics of the business. We TRAIN you for Textile Industries, we PREPARE you to multiply efficiency of the resources available through networking & effective management, even in challenging times.
Textile Industry/Business today Demands Entrepreneurs & Traders with Knowledge and Vision, who are prepared for Global Competition & Understand minute detail of the Industry & Business. Fundamentally Prepared & Educated Entrepreneurs & Traders only succeed on today's Textile Industry & Business.
- Technical & Commercial aspects of the Synthetic Textile Industry.
- Macro Economics and Minutest details of every synthetic textile related process.
- In depth knowledge of Global scenario, modern technology, future of the Industry, World-wide competition and the larger picture of the Industry.
- About Bottlenecks, process related issues, other challenges and how to overcome them.
- About Industry related Govt. policies and associations.
- Fabric producing processes and machinery.
- Fabric designing while weaving processes using Jacquard and Dobby machines.
- Sample Analysis of various fabrics and understanding their construction and qualities.
- About various processes conducted on Yarn, their uses, effects and calculations related to the same.