Mr. Minesh Adhvaryu is a Textile Technologist & an accomplished Synthetic Textiles professional. He has been associated with the Industry actively for more than 35 years. Mr. Adhvaryu is currently engaged in managing The Kushal Textile Institute, a center for learning and development for the Synthetic Textile Industry based in the city of Surat, Gujarat.
The Kushal Textile Institute was established in year 1993. The institute has provided a platform to more than 1500 entrepreneurs who wanted to foray in the Textile industry, whether it is trading, manufacturing, processing or exports, the institute transforms a learner to an Industry specialist with cutting-edge proficiency in the domain of Textiles.
• Mr. Adhvaryu started his early career with Mafatlal Fine Spinning Mills - Navsari in the year 1982. In this company Mr. Adhvaryu earned experience in the field of cotton preparatory including sizing process and got expertise in power loom weaving.
• His next profile was at Surat Cotton Spinning and Weaving Mills, Surat (Stanrose-Mafatlal Group). At Surat Cotton Mills Mr. Adhvaryu established a reputation as an expert in the automatic shuttle looms and acquired vast experience in shuttle less weaving machines like Rapier and Projectile machines.
• After serving at Surat Cotton Mills, Mr. Adhvaryu decided to join Garden Silk Mills. Here, he gained experience in yarn preparatory and weaving of Synthetic Textiles, especially in the field of Jacquard weaving. Moreover, he acquired experience in Water jet Looms here.
• After having gained practical experience with Synthetic Textiles, Mr. Adhvaryu decided to start a journey in the field of research and development in the same field. With this objective in mind he joined MANTRA (MAN-made Textile Research Association).
• Working with all levels of human resource and dealing with various skilled & unskilled professionals, Mr. Adhvaryu perceived the fact that the entrepreneurs of small scale Synthetic Textiles Units are lacking the skills and knowledge required for smooth functioning of their respective Industries.
• This, as a result, gave him conviction of starting his own venture to train and nurture, which gave birth to Kushal Textile Institute.
• Mr. Adhvaryu has worked in MANTRA (MAN-made Textile Research Association) as a Senior Scientific Assistant. The Institute was conducting Diploma Courses related to Synthetic Textiles and Mr. Adhvaryu was closely involved in the day-to-day academic activities of the Institution.
• He had organized a 15-day training program in association with Textile Ministry of Government of India at CSTRI (Central Silk Technological Research Institute), Bangalore, in 1995. In this training program detailed information with practical training about Textile Industry was imparted to a group of textile unit owners belonging to Surat Textile industry.
• He has conducted more than more than 20 National & International Textile Seminars at various platforms.
• He has played a key role to revive The Textile Association (India), South Gujarat Unit and is currently holding position as Vice President.
• He was part of the core team for hosting 11th International & 69th National conference of “The Textile Association (India)” at Surat on dates – 20th & 21st December’ 2013.
• He has conceived and executed the idea for hosting International Seminar on “Smart Use of Technology” at Surat, from the platform of “Kushal Network of Textile” on 10th October’2015.
• Along with handling his brainchild Kushal Textile Institute, Mr. Adhvaryu was a part of the core Syllabus Planning Committee for IIT - Delhi and Gujarat Technical Education Board in year 1990-91.
• He was also a Member of Experts Committee for Diploma Program in Textile Designing, governed by Curriculum Development Center, Gujarat State in 1997.
• Mr. Adhvaryu is a member of Sarvajanik Education Society, Surat; he also holds a membership and is actively connected with The Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce, Surat.
• In his early years he was an active member of Junior Chamber International, popularly known as JCI.
• Kushal Network Of Textile is a brain child of Mr. Minesh Adhvaryu. KNOT was established in the year 2009 KNOT is the sole institute in Gujarat dedicated to the Developmental activities related to Textiles for young entrepreneurs of the Industry. Today, KNOT is recognized as one of the leading Textile Associations in the region by one & all in the Industry.
• Mr. Adhvaryu has been selected as a member in “Technology Expert Cell” of ITAMMA (Indian Textile Accessories & Machinery Manufacturer's Association) in year 2015.